Summerish Winter

England, 2012


Today, was really hot so I decided to go out on a summerish outfit as you can see (the picture on the right). 

The sun glasses, hair and of course the jacket gives that rockerish look, which I like because I don't do it very often but that doesn't mean that I don't like because In fact I LOVE rockerish outfits, I find them so fashion in all seasons, no matter the season, rocker looks are always in, today I was listening to rock music, so actually that made me take a decision on what I was wearing today and of course the music has a huge influence on what I wear also changes mood, I'm sure that I'm not the only one.

El día de hoy, hacía mucho calor así que decidí salir con un outfit summerish como se puede ver (la imagen de la derecha).

Los lentes de sol, el cabello y por supuesto la chaqueta le da ese aspecto rockerish, que me gusta aunque no lo hago muy a menudo, pero eso no quiere decir que no me gusta porque en realidad AMO los outfits rockerish, los encuentro tan de moda en todas las estaciones, sin importar la temporada, Los outfits como éste siempre están de moda para mi, hoy estaba escuchando música rock, por lo que en realidad fue lo que me hizo vestirme así hoy, por supuesto la música tiene una gran influencia en lo que me pongo también el estado de ánimo, estoy seguro de que yo no soy el único.


I WOULD BE SO GLAD IF YOU ALL CAN GIVE ME A "VOTE" IN THIS WEBSITE!
 ETARE DEMASIADO AGRADECIDO SI ME PUDIERAN DAR UN "VOTA" EN ÉSTE SITIOWEB!


http://karlformetro.com/mx/view/cisa/Rock_it_with_Jack_Union



With  or Without?
Con o Sin?
The accessories I used while the photo shoot...
Los accesorios, que usé mientras las fotografias fueron tomadas
Leaf Ring, from TOPMAN

Gray Boots, from TOPMAN




 Well I hope you all like this outfit :)  Don't forget to join Twitter now with more than 2, 000, followers :)
Espero que les haya gustado éste outfit :), No olviden seguirme en Twitter ahora mas de 2, 000, seguidores :) 

THANKS FOR READING

GRACIAS POR LEER


Comments

Popular Posts