Serious Winter

Coventry, 2012
Today was pretty cold, and it's going to be cold for the rest of the week so I hope that I will be able to take some pictures also because I've been really busy, the University has not been good at all so I leave this Outfit Warm and Comfy :)...
The Scarf is from TOPMAN
Cardigan from NEXT
Coat from TOPMAN
Trousers from TOPMAN
Boots from TOPMAN

and that's it really :)
the pictures were taken in Coventry, around the Town Center. I hope that I'm able to post more pictures soon :)


Hoy ha sido bastante frío, y va a estar frío para el resto de la semana, así que espero que pueda tomar algunas fotos aparte porque he estado muy ocupado, la Universidad no ha sido del todo bien, así que les dejo éste outfit cálido y agusto :)

La bufanda es de Topman
Chaleco de Next 
Gabardina de Topman 
Pantalones de Topman 
Botas de Topman
 
Se tomaron las fotografías en Coventry, por el centro comercial de la ciudad. Espero que sea capaz de publicar más imágenes pronto:)






The Lookbook picture, Coventry 2012
Btw I can't wait for SS!! (Spring/Summer) I've been already buying clothes to show in the next season...
 Por cierto no puedo esperar para SS! (Primavera / verano) he estado ya a la compra de ropa de s/s para mostrar en la próxima temporada ...

These are a few pictures of the Town Center hope you guys like it :) 
Estas son algunas fotos del centro comercial de la ciudad espero que les gusten :)

Coventry, Town Center 2012

Coventry Town Center, 2012

Coventry Town Center, 2012

Coventry Town Center, 2012




Comments

Popular Posts