Wowzer Collaboration

Hey there! I'm back with this post about WOWZER a new Brand which I personally liked :) is an Italian Brand made by Federica Rizzo who gave me the opportunity to collaborate with her brand. It was a pleasure since I really liked the details which is like some kind of see through which I found it unique! Love it! Thank you WOWZER for the quick deliver! and the good quality of it <3













You can buy it ONLINE on 




Wowzer Tshirt, with see through detail <3


Topman Boots, Topman Trousers, Topman Denim Jacket, Topman Hat and WOWZER tee










And like I always do is share what's exciting! and well to THE KILLERS FANS they are back! with a great preview of their new album called BATTLE BORN!



Comments

  1. You look amazing Dear I'll check out the page love your top u look stunning as always

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts