Marni at H&M first look

Hello everyone!, this is my first Marni at H&M, Outfit, hope you guys like it as much as I did and enjoy these photos :)


This is the first one. B&W as you can see, you might not be able to look at the outfit really good but I like the photography.

Esta es la primera. B & N como se puede ver, no se puede apreciar bien el outfit, pero me gusta la mucho fotografĂ­a.


I love this jumper, I love the fact that it's baggy, and love the black line in the middle, I really like it :)


Me encanta este sweater, me encanta el hecho de que es flojo, y me encanta la lĂ­nea negra en el centro, me gusta mucho la verdad :)

I'm gonna leave a video that I've been watching for a while now but I still like it and want to share it with you guys xx (Click the picture below)

Por ultimo les dejo Ă©ste video que me gusta mucho que vengo viendo desde hace ya vario tiempo, espero y les guste xx (Click en la imagen de abajo)

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts