Follow my blog with Bloglovin

West Midland England, 2012
Hello there!, Well I'm here excited because I'm just about to finish my first year of University well, the holidays are going to start really soon! so that means I will be able to post lots of pictures! Hope you guys like this ones :)

Hola!, Bueno, yo estoy aquí emocionado porque estoy a punto de terminar mi primer año de Universidad, así, las vacaciones van a empezar muy pronto! y eso significa que seré capaz de publicar muchas fotografias! Espero que les guste esta serie :)





What am I wearing? 


Shirt: Next
Bow tie: Oscar de la Renta
Braces: H&M
Trousers/Chinos: TOPMAN
Boots: TOPMAN


Hope that you guys like the pictures, because more will be coming soon <3 ,Thanks to my readers :)
Don't forget to follow me in Twitter


www.twitter.com/IvamKent
1000 Followers :)
Click Here > TWITTER
Click Aqui > TWITTER





I will leave you a song that I been listening to...Hope you guys like it as much as I do! :)


CLICK ON THE IMAGE to see the video :)





xx

Comments

Popular Posts