Snowing!


I find this picture AWESOME :)

Few days ago was snowing in London, which was Amazing!, also I think it was snowing in almost all places in England. I'm going to tell you guys a secret hahaha, whether if you believe it or not It was my FIRST TIME seeing Snow :) hahaha, well when I was young my mom always used to tell me if I wanted to go to the mountains to see the snow but I always said "nope", I rather see it naturally, I prefer being in a place where start snowing naturally and that's how it happened, I remember I was with two lovely friends walking with them after a nice party :) and then I started hyping haha and they were making fun of me which is all right I mean I was ACTUALLY really exited!!

I'm going to leave you some pictures...of the snow and me ofc :)

Algunos dias atrĂ¡s estaba nevando en Londres, fuera increĂ­ble!, TambiĂ©n creo que estaba nevando en casi todos los lugares en Inglaterra. Voy a contarles un secreto, ya sea si lo crees o no, pues era mi primera vez viendo nevar :), bueno, cuando yo era joven, mi mamĂ¡ siempre me decĂ­a que si querĂ­a ir a las montañas para ver la nieve, pero yo siempre decia que "nop", prefiero verlo de forma natural, yo prefiero estar en un lugar donde empieze a nevar de forma natural y pues eso es lo que pasĂ³ reciĂ©n, recuerdo que estaba con dos amigas encantadores caminando con ellas despuĂ©s de una buena fiesta: ) y luego empecĂ© a ponerme loco hahahaha y se burlaban de mĂ­ que estĂ¡ bien quiero decir que no estaba tan fuera de lugar pues me estaba volviendo loco hahaha!

Voy a dejar algunas imĂ¡genes de la nieve ... y yo porsupuesto :)










Comments

  1. awww snow is always great! i understand you,it almost never snows in Athnes and everytime i feel so excited and happy!!!! great outfit,love the hat!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Love Love the outfit and specially that hat makes the all outfit perfect

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts