Feels like Spring/Summer!

Telford 2012

Like the post says feels like spring summer for me, even though the weather is not EXACTLY the best for this crazy outfits because right now it's -7°, even though the picture wasn't taken at that temperature, it was like 8° and was really windy! (As you can notice on my hair) LOL!, however I'm going to explain the outfit and how the whole idea came to my head...

 Al igual que el mensaje dice que se siente como verano, primavera, para mí, a pesar de que el clima no es exactamente lo mejor para estos outfits porque en este momento esta a -7 °, a pesar de que la imagen no fue tomada a esa temperatura, que era como unos 8 ° y estaba corriendo mucho viento (Como se puede notar en el cabello) hahaha!, Sin embargo, voy a explicar el conjunto y la forma en que la idea vino a mi cabeza ...


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I personally always found braces really elegant and sexy in a way so I decided to go and buy some at Topman, the whole Idea came from a movie that I just watched realized in 1960 hahaha imagine!, ye! crazy Isn't it? well I love the way they used the braces, but obviously they used in a FORMAL way, which I don't really find it "fun" to do nowadays because obviously I was not going to dress exactly like a 60's man!, even though I find all the vintage stuff incredible HOT!, so I try to mix with the "new" trends with the vintage ideas to get something like the picture which I personally really like, also the combination of Yellow and Burgundy is awesome! What do you think? 


Bueno, yo personalmente pienso que los braces son super elegantes y sexy de alguna u otra manera así que decidí ir a comprar unos en Topman. La idea vino de una película que acabo de ver de los 60's hahaha imaginense haha!. Me encantó la forma en que utilizan los braces, pero, obviamente, que se utilizan de una manera formal, que realmente no me resulta "divertido" de vestir hoy en día porque, obviamente, yo no iba a vestir exactamente igual que un hombre de los 60's!, a pesar de que busco todas las cosas Vintage increíbleme HOT!, así que trato de mezclar con las "nuevas" tendencias con las ideas Vintage para conseguir algo como la imagen que personalmente me gusta mucho, también la combinación de amarillo y Vino me parece muy buena!


The Sun Glasses are Ray-Ban, the Vest, Trousers, Braces and Boots are from Topman.

Telford, 2012
Telford, 2012

Accesories: Ring from Topman.

Follow me on TWITTER over 2100 people are following me already :), 

Sígueme en TWITTER más de 2100 personas que me siguen ya :)






Thanks to all my readers :)

Gracias a todos mis lectores :)
 

Comments

  1. I really like your blog and especially the anchor ring in this post :)


    take a look at my newest post if you want and left a comment ;)
    http://www.aboutblackponies.com/2012/02/elephant-time.html

    xoxo Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts