Pages

Saturday, 28 April 2012

Jump in my hoopty hoopty hoop

Hello people!


Posting another look this one is more fun and like the title says, "Jump in my hoopty hoopty hoop" I actually did it thinking on that song "Nicki Minaj - Starships" Because I really liked and also since that song came out I couldn't get it off my mind! so I decided to put it on a picture and I love the pictures and the bit when she sings it, so here it is hope you guys like it! I love it! x




SOME PHOTOS :)


The whole outfit by TOPMAN :)








And as it's usual now the trendy video/song!, and guess which one is it? STARSHIPS! hahaha the video it's already out so I'm going to post it!, I was waiting for it so hope you guys like it :) (JUST CLICK THE IMAGE)



3 comments:

  1. cOOL POST
    I LOVE your OUTFIT Its a great look!
    http://marylovesthat.blogspot.com/
    BEST
    BROOKLYN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,Ivam!
    You're in my blog today (photo) > www.blog-anapaulaxavier.com
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ana!, Thank for the feature!

      Delete